Call Beacon We Will Help You – At No Cost To You
Our Reach – Our Difference – Our InfluenceWho does Beacon coordinate services with in the healthcare arena?
Beacon Senior Resources supports families in Tucson and Phoenix. Known in the community, our advisors work with a large network within home health, hospice, rehabilitation facilities, hospitals, physicians and other senior service providers.What sets Beacon apart from other referral advisors?
At Beacon, we are passionate about our business. We understand asking for help and making changes can and will be life altering. Assisting a family to make a transition takes time and the procedure is not always an easy one; our focus is constant engagement with all parties involved in the decision making process. We are committed to sourcing the best solution for our families; our commitment is to ensure they make the decision to keep them happy and healthy. All this, at no cost to the recipient.How long has Beacon been assisting the senior referral community?
This business grew from a small beginning. It began with the purchase of an existing business, ABC Senior Placement Advisors in 2014. With long hours and dedication, Beacon has grown to include two cities. We are committed to our clients and our communities.Where can I find support and compassion?
When you face difficult decisions, you need secure a circle you can lean on and trust. There are decisions involving the dignity and independence of someone you love. You will find assistance through:
- Family, Friends and Close Neighbors
- Doctor’s Office and Current Caregiver
- Community Centers, Churches or Religious Organizations
- And, of course, Beacon Senior Resources will always be there for you and your loved one. Our advisors are trained to listen and work to find the best options for the next step in a senior’s life, at no cost to the recipient
Together with your advisor, you’ll walk through the many factors influencing your decision. Our Beacon trusted advisors are here to answer the important, and sometimes, difficult questions, at no cost to the recipient. Aspects to consider:
- Medical assistance – prescription management, physical therapy, bathing/dressing
- Social Interaction or one-on-one support for dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Determine what “home” looks like and feels like: care home, center, or community
- Previous experiences with assisted living or home care
- Thoughts on different communities based on those personally visited
- Levels of communication between you, caregivers, family and your loved ones
Working through finances can be difficult when planning next steps. We will assist with your planning process by providing information on the following:
- Private Pay
- ALTCS Process (Arizona Long Term Care System)
- Veteran’s Aids and Attendance Eligibility
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Real Estate Options (Sale or Reverse Mortgage)