Need Help Finding Senior Living in Phoenix?
Finding the right senior living option in Phoenix can be an intimidating task. Beacon can provide several choices for your loved one, no matter their ability or situation. Our senior living advisors work with your family to find the best senior living choice Phoenix has to offer. People turn to Beacon when:
- An aging parent or relative’s living situation, health, or finances suddenly change
- A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia are determined
- A loved one’s quality of life and ability to manage day-to-day tasks diminish or change
- Choosing the right senior living services for family, needs, and budget become overwhelming
Senior Referral ServiceOur no-cost service works with families to recommend the right form of care. Senior living is a broad term, which includes everything from part-time help around the house to full-time dementia care at an assisted living home. You can turn to us to find a solution. Our senior living advisors will assist you in considering these options:
- Adult Care Homes – Some care homes can have an unwelcoming, sterile feel. In contrast, your loved one will feel right at home in the best adult care facilities. In addition to regular state inspections, we evaluate every care home we recommend to ensure seniors receive proper care. Seniors in adult care homes experience specialized, one-on-one attention to ensure they are happy and cared for in a familiar, home-like setting.
- Memory Support – Seniors who experience Alzheimer’s disease and other memory problems require one-on-one attention and support, and there are many memory and dementia care options. These services can help significantly enrich the quality of your loved one’s life, as well as the lives of your entire family.
- Retirement Communities – Our staff can help you find the right community so a retiree can maintain their independence. If you or your loved one is not in need of advanced or long-term care at this point, Beacon can still provide great options for those who reach retirement and are looking for the next phase.
- Assisted Living Choices – For seniors who struggle with managing day-to-day routine and activities, assisted living may be the best choice. Assisted living allows seniors to maintain their individuality. They may require assistance getting ready in the morning, preparing meals, keeping track of medications, or getting from one place to the next; an assisted living community can provide the full-time support they need.