Assisted Living & Senior Living in Tucson
Everyday we work with families like yours to identify ideal senior living services in Tucson. When researching senior living, there are many choices. When the decision seems overwhelming, Arizona residents trust Beacon’s no-cost senior placement services.
Our Senior Placement ProcessBeacon is here to take the guesswork and uncertainty out of your decisions. Reviews of senior living facilities can be contradictory, and there’s too much at stake to make the wrong decision. A record number of Americans are over the age of 65; each one will face a unique situation as they age. The type of care ultimately depends on the financial situation, medical need, and personal preference.At Beacon, we can accommodate a variety of services to ensure peace of mind. Our trained staff has visited and evaluated many of the facilities for senior living in Tucson, allowing them to make the best recommendations for our families. For instance, for those struggling with dementia, it might be necessary to choose full-time assisted living. Many people only require help around the home with daily activities like cooking and cleaning, in which case in-home senior care is the right decision.
Senior Care ServicesThe type of care your loved one needs can change quickly, but before you make a decision, it’s important to understand all of your options. Whenever possible, it’s also important to work with your elderly family member to find out what they want, too.
- Adult Care Homes – For some, living in an adult care facility can be the best option to ensure personalized attention and care. Every adult care home we recommend is regulated and inspected; we evaluate all facilities to ensure the high standards are maintained with care services and environmental requirements.
- Memory Support – If your loved one is living with Alzheimer’s, or they suffer from another memory-related disease, they need one-on-one attention and care from a trained caregiver. This type of care can help enrich their life and the lives of the family members who love them.
- Retirement Communities – Many independent retirees love the sense of community they find in retirement living. Retirement communities offer many of the amenities of a luxury hotel, like cleaning, meal prep, exercise facilities, and planned activities.
- Assisted Living – When loved ones can no longer carry out necessary duties, assisted living services can step in to provide support. Seniors who require help getting ready for the day, planning and preparing meals, or managing health care needs; can get round-the-clock help while maintaining some independence.
- Senior Care – Some may only need assistance with everyday task or mobility, senior care services can be a great benefit. Care workers will provide aid with daily chores, meals, companionship, medication reminders, and transportation to maintain the quality of life the senior desires.